For health problems one would naturally approach a doctor and when it comes to relationship problems, it would be good approaching a relationship doctor. Bob Grant is one and he has come up with "What Husbands Can't Resist" that is available both in form of EBooks and hard copy formats.
Vivid Portrayal of Current Social Scenario
There are certain things which husbands wish that their wives should know but are usually at loss not able to explain them in words to their wife. It is necessary for the wives to make their husband come up with proper expression of the things that will make the marriage sizzle. The book portrays a vivid scenario of the current social situations and comes up with the startling outcome that over 50% of all marriages end in divorce. For some times during the beginning of the current decade, the National Center for Health predicted a downward trend in the divorce rates in United States but they were forced to revise their opinion and stick to the original finding of 50% failure of marriages.
What Bob Has to Say
Bob starts with the assessment of the current scenario in personal relationship front. According to him –
- Chances of survival of any marriage is only 50% overall.
- Most wives do not worry about survival of the marriage and instead they would be more concerned about a fulfilling as well as blissful marriage.
- Most women also do not cherish continuing with a miserable relationship.
- As a relationship counselor and therapist for over 17 years, Bob found most wives struggling in their relationship with their husband.
Questions that Are Paramount
Questions that are paramount for the women who are wives are –
- Apparent lack of love and attention from the husband.
- Many women consider this as a sign of loss of desirability or intervention of another woman in their lives.
- Others resent their own inabilities to make their husband open up and speak without any reservation.
- Most of the women who feel that their husbands are currently indifferent as well as uncaring to them wish to rekindle the old flame all over again.
- When the husband starts paying least attention to what the wife has to say, many women feel that they are approaching the end of road fast.
As an experienced therapist and relationship doctor, Bob comes up with the analysis that failure of most women can be contributed to their hard tries to make their husbands better in relationship. When they try after repeated failure, they often seek the assistance of friends, family members, and even the therapists. And they feel further disheartened when they do not get the desired result.
Bob feels that the ultimate solution is in the hands of the women themselves and it is only a matter of time if they really try to learn "What Husbands Can't Resist". Once the woman understands and truly appreciates what the husbands cannot really resist, they will be in a position to build up excellent strategies to get back their man on course and live a life of great love and passion.
According to Bob; getting the ground a woman walks being worshipped by her husband is much easier than one would believe it to be. Getting into the husband's head and through that to his heart and becoming absolutely irresistible for him is what the woman should try and for knowing how they may resort to the book "What Husbands Can't Resist".
It seems that Bob has ultimately used his experience and expertise in coming up with a creation that can help millions of women suffering from mental trauma due to their drifting apart in relationship from their husbands.